Wednesday, July 1, 2009

He's our Dad!

I am going to depart from the teasing husband remarks for today and say that my man is the man of my dreams in every way! I knew I loved him, but had no idea what an outstanding spouse and father he would be. I love watching Shaun as our little energetic nuggets climb on him, give him wet-willies, stick stuff up his nose, etc, etc until he's finally reduced to a pile on the floor. The kids absolutely adore Dad and love him to pieces as soon as he walks in the door at night, and from there Shaun doesn't stop working until the kids are in bed, the house is clean, and the chores are done. He works hard for us, and I'll say this very briefly and quietly--I guess he does deserve (some of) that lazy lounging on the weekends . . . .

Happy Father's Day!


Daddy's girls hold all power over him


Muscle Men!
(and a salute from Boo)

No comments: